Friday 25 May 2012

everything will be okay

 
I'm doing much better than before after a week of heartbreak this heart is finally heal and right now It doesn't even matter to me anymore or maybe a little bit? I have never felt so alone in a crowd of people, but I will be okay.I feel myself losing so much faith in the human race also remembering being so forgiving ,so naive , and so trusting of every person I came in contact with. There's the time when I find myself meeting people and immediately assuming that everything they said are lies, I meet people and shortly after start withdrawing myself from them in fear that they'll leave first if I do not. I'm finding that more people than I would have ever imagined are fake and vindictive.I honestly and truly don't know who I can trust any more. I find it harder and harder to actually desire to put effort into any sort of a relationship with another person anymore. I just don't want to deal with the hurt it's only ever inevitably to cause me.

No comments:

Post a Comment