Wednesday 23 May 2012

life flows

Feeling so relieve and happy that finally my service & kitchen exams are officially over, no celebration who might knows that I may fail or finger crossed I'll pass I swear this two classes I'm not willing to repeat.  Final exam for 2nd semester is next month I'll better be prepare for that.
At this moment, I can't say I don't know what's wrong with me,because I suppose I do know.
Seriously, this happy face it's just a mask when I know I'm feeling lost & confused. And all of the people  so recently hurting me is really getting to me, for somebody as social and loving as I am, it feels like I have the worst luck in that very department. I don't know why hurting me comes so easily for so many people that walk in my life, but it does. I wish it didn't affect me as much as it does, somehow being heartless sounds good to me I wouldn't be more careless. Can I just shrug it off and go about my life as if they don't even matter.I just want to sleep now and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment