Wednesday 26 September 2012

I am aware.

 A girl who thought she had life figured out, and in a matter of a day all things changed.
I have an issue. & that issue is caring for people.other people's happiness, is my happiness.I forget to care about what i think, feel, need, or want. my heart rests so heavily in the comfort of other people that my own comfort takes the backseat. I do believe you should put others before yourself, but self neglect should not be a constituent of that quality.For all this time,I've been doing this to a lot of my closes one and none of them realise or appreciate but It's okay the people i have been trying to care for have taken offence, misread my care, & blamed me for the exact opposite of what i had been trying to do. for me to be told that i don't care, when it is exactly the core quality i am trying to express... is mind numbingly unbearable for me. it felt like a horse kicked me in the chest.my attitude is usually a deep pain & frustration towards those who misunderstand me.
 "God, how can i be so misunderstood?, when i am trying to be the best i can be & follow You whole-heartedly, am i so hated for doing so?"

No comments:

Post a Comment