Saturday 15 September 2012

you can never seem to please everyone, ever.

Where can I start? Life is a blur, My mind is like mush. I've chosen to forget, to silence my heart. taking risks and trying hard.I need help, but I don't know where to go. I am so lazy. I'm not even tempted. Instead I torment myself. There's no need to succeed because I've already failed. Everything I've done, I've done to make my life easier and more enjoyable. But I've lost my concept and perception of reality. I am far from happy. I am far from joyful. I have forgotten my God. Forgotten love. I know what is right, yet I run from it. The more I know, the more I desire, and the more I see truth, the more I want to run away from recognizing it in my own life. It just never seems to be perfect. You know what the hard part is? constantly putting those lessons into practice. i can never seem to get it just right.
There are days i wish my days were absolutely free, where i had all the time in the world to fill myself up with God's love, pour out love on others and spend time with them, and also take care of myself.Am i ever doing anything right? and what matters most? that my relationship with God is right, or that i'm pleasing everyone around me?, Oh life.

No comments:

Post a Comment