Sunday 11 November 2012

a wish.


How lovely to watch the Aurora borealis dancing in the sky also known as Nothern Lights,  When winters comes, looking up to the sky as you watch it dance slowly in the moonlights among the stars , changing colours and your mind has reach to the point of feeling serenity forget the problems leave the city and come closer to nature life, lying down making snow angels with the love ones, light up the Bonfire to heat up the shivers covering yourself with a warm thick soft blanket,while having a cup of hot chocolate and roasting marshmallow not to be left out a good laugh with the folks. I have never ever seen this in my life, It's may seems unreal to see this aurora, I promise one day I'll go there a destination where I can fulfil my wishes and make it come true to see this creation of mother nature. Let me fall asleep and dream of it. Oh love. Heaven is a place on earth I think you might be the one. 
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment