Sunday 10 June 2012

crumble.

I'm doing it all right, now that I'm feeling good & refresh. something mysterious in my mind keep on replaying the same shit scene A fallen angel seek for help but there's no one there to come and save her now she's stuck and reality awakens her.Well things are changing, since I've been locking myself up in the room and coming out like a caveman how unproductive is that. Feels like Everything is going backwards,it becomes harder for me to wake up every morning also harder for me to fall asleep every single night.A big part of me feels so empty, feels like I'm emptying more of myself with every moments.I can't puff myself up like I've got everything in my life together.I just don't know how long will this last. Need a break From Earth? what a Joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment