Monday 11 June 2012

distraction.

Here Am I blogging when I know I have only few more hours left to study french exam. I was reading trying to memorise and understand every french complication words, it's funny when U translating every words to English it's how a person never learn English vocabulary before, how broken it can be and here am I trying to cope. I've been so anti-social it kills me , but I don't even desire to spend time with the ones I do know. It's like all I want to do is stay in my room watching my favourite Tv show . I suppose my mental, physical, and emotional exhaustion is probably majorly contributing to this lack of sociability. I'm just so annoyed and frustrated with people lately that all I want to do is get away from them. I don't want to be social. I don't want to hang out. I'd rather keep to myself ,I'd almost rather just talk to myself.how weird am I? I pray this is just a phase. Because it's an absolutely horrible way to think and live. But in this moment of time, I'd prefer just keep to myself.
Wish me luck loves, finals exam starting today till thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment