Sunday 17 June 2012

Inhale,exhale.

It's almost dawn, & I'm still wide awake as usual.Five months ago my life was drastically different than it is today. 2nd semester has finally come to an end everything happened so fast and the next thing I knew by the end of this year I'll be finishing my studies and start my internship next year. Stepping outside to face the reality, waking up without any dreams to fulfils & achieve what's the point living? Somehow I wish I could predict the future or build a time machine, everything its just so unpredictable.  It's amazing how your life can alter so much in a matter of months,days,hours,minutes. I feel like everything bad has happened, and it has all happened at one time.
Why am I so worried? new life, however, took an incredible turn for the worse.
 Finally it's holiday season, I shall put aside all the negative vibes away and start looking forward to this Tuesday trying not to be snobbish. I hope this holiday will be a productive one, and for that I shall start making a plan I don't wanna regret, every moment and chances I have to spent quality time with everyone and cherish every moment with them.
I ain't feeling sleepy at all, I don't even need a cup of coffee to keep me awake.
Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment