Monday 4 June 2012

My age does not define me nor does it define my aspirations.

I'm sitting at home with cramps and a stomach ache. Those two things combined just don't do well. I've had so much to think about lately. 
Woke up at noon, had my light lunch and put on a face mask feelin freshy. The weekends was great, had fun been drinking too much and my belly is not in a good shape now so much for drinking beer. Need to get back on track stay focus for this week study mission I have something in mind I hope I can full fill it, I am to desire what I desire at my age.Being 19 years old does not make me too immature to know what I want, make me unwise or unable to strive for the things I desire so desperately.
But the fact that my young age supposedly makes me too baby-ish to know what I want and see my goals as great ones is just a put-down that I will not stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment